Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Chinese Introduction

We have been learning to speek in Chinese in roon 7.We know how to say hello, our names, to greet each other, our telephone numbers, and say goodbye.

I think i could talk really fluently, but i wasn't to sure on how to pronounce some of the chinese words prperly.
I think i also need to work on learning some of the words off by hart, because i was looking at a book that Horim was holding for me.
So next time i want to be able to talk in Chinese without having to look at a book and to be able to speek more fluently and get my pronouncination right! :)

2 comments:

  1. it looks like you are looking at something maybe you should work on remebering what you are saying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Emma, you look like you were looking at something behind the camera! But, your tones and pronouncination are great. Well done, Anthea!

    ReplyDelete