Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What I have learnt this week:

On Wednesday, the year 7 and 8s had sports options. A group of about 15 girls (and one boy, but unfortunately for him will soon be lady as he is in a gym where Woman Find Strength.) Emphasis on the "Women" part. Any way, so we all went to Contours Gym. We learnt a really cool way to get fit and that's the amazing fitness program called Zumba. It really fun and active way to get fit in your own home of at a gym. We danced to about 6 or 7 different songs. They were really groovy Mexican dance songs and were a fun way to move around. I found doing Zumba really awesome and i would defiantly recommend it to people who want to lose weight. This session would probably be my favourite so far cause is was actually fun exercising, but the other two sessions aren't so much fun. I wish id have given 100% to this work out because i thought it was fun, but i really want to get more fit and do it again. Next time ill be sure to do 100%. ;)

3 comments:

  1. I have noticed that you have only written about one thing. Is that all you did this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really jealous that you guys got to do Zumba - I want to give it a try, too! You mentioned that you hadn't given 100% - why is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Nathen thats all i have learnt anyway, my brain cant store that much info and besides, i coulnt remember it all anyways :)
    just kidding :P :D

    ReplyDelete