Thursday, June 3, 2010

Science Fair** Update**


For the Science Fair, Abigail and i have chosen our topic. Yay us!! We have decided to do dun dun dun.............. Does The Bubble Of Gum Get Bigger If I Chew More Than One Piece? We are going to do our experiment out of two types of gum. Hubba Bubba, and 5 gum. We are also going to have extra questions like which one is healthiest for you? Which flavour lasts the longest? Which one is more cost efficient? In what one do you get more of? And rate the two gums out of five. (Hubba Bubba and 5) So yeah thats our project, if you have any questions or suggestions,
please leave a comment. :)

4 comments:

  1. I think it would be best to stick to just the one question. Mention all your ideas in your log, maybe do some research and then decide which question you would really want to look into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Nice. Im sure you'll have fun experimenting :D Hopefully I get to, too. [hopefully] :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have read some of my comments! But your idea seems cool! Just wondering, but why is it hubba bubba and 5? Why not any other types of gum?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi antz your not being a pain and I just put a new thing on my blog you should read it because I mentioned a new topic that we could do.

    ReplyDelete